Solutions For Retailers
Reduce Total Supply-Chain Costs
In addition to providing a high level of customer service, purchasing managers are under constant pressure to reduce costs and provide consumers with real value. Unfortunately, we all know that, driven by increases in the cost of oil and a shortage of trucks, transportation costs are rising.
Reduce Transactions & Eliminate Some Costs
The cost of operating warehouses has come under pressure over the past years. Every transaction, whether it is receiving a truck, putting product away, or picking it for a store order, takes both time and money. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to reduce the number of transactions and eliminate some cost all while reducing the manual effort required in placing orders?
Features of AutoO2:
- Creates orders more effective at filling trucks
- Results in fewer loads without impacting inventory
- Reduce the number of trucks received at warehouse
- Reducing the number of put-away transactions
- Supports hands-off product ordering
Results Where it Matters:
- Reduce transportation costs 4-8%
- Increase case-pick and loader productivity 15-20%
- Reduce damage 75%
Fortune 50 Consumer Products Company